Information we collect and how we collect it
Information About You That You Share With Us Directly
- When contacting us you might be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, emotional state, messages subject and message text and screenshot indicating the issue.
Information we collect as you use our Services
- Services you access, views and interactions with content and ads, features you use, actions you take, time, frequency and duration of these activities.
- Your client IP address, user agent, browser type and settings, operating system, referral URLs, device information, network and connection information.
- Your search queries and online tool input.
- Keyboard and mouse activity as you interact with our Services
- Data from cookies and similar technologies stored on your device
Cookie and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser directories. Cookies are created when you visit a website. When you visit a website again cookies are retrieved. Cookies are used to store user settings, login information and other purposes. Some other technologies may also be referred to as cookies if used in a similar manner.Below are the categories of cookies used by our services:
|Necessary||This category of cookies are used to provide core website functionality, load balancing, access to secure areas and to combat fraud and abuse. They may also be used for ad frequency capping and aggregated ad reporting. The website or ads cannot properly function without these cookies.|
|Preferences||These cookies are used to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language, your translation suggestions, the region you are in, font, text size, theme, etc.|
|Statistics||These types of cookies are used for reporting and collection of anonymous site usage statistics.|
|Marketing||These types of cookies are used to track users across multiple websites with the intention of displaying more relevant and engaging advertisement. When these cookies are disabled users will see non-personalized ads.|
How We Use Information We Collect
- To provide you with Services you request.
- To improve and optimize our Services.
- To respond to your inquires, feedback, comments and concerns.
- To manage and deliver advertisements.
- To provide service and ad personalization.
- To conduct research.
- To measure performance of our Services.
- To protect our rights in connection with our Services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
How We Disclose Information We collect
Third party service providers
We will share your information with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, analytics, hosting services, advertising platforms.
You can learn how Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps here. You may opt out from Google Analytics services on this website by disabling Statistics category in cookie settings or via opt out mechanism provided by Google.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law
Your information may be disclosed in following circumstance:
- To satisfy any regulation that apply.
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities.
- To protect our rights or property
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions
If we sell, buy, merge or transfer ownership of our Services your information may be included among the transferred assets.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Do Not Track (DNT)
Our Services do not currently respond to Do Not Track (DNT) browser signal due to lack of industry standardization.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
International data transfers
When you use our Services, your information might be transferred to United States and possibly other countries.
How do we protect your dataYour personal data is protected in transit and at rest using reasonable and appropriate security measures. Specific measures depend on the sensitivity of the data.
How long do we retain your data
The retention period depends on the reasons why the data was collected and how it is used. We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the business purposes stated in this policy or required by law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Services. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Dec 1, 2019.